St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Q&A’S 2013
Click any question to go to the answer…
- What are the dates and times this year?
- What kind of entertainment are you having?
- Do you take reservations?
- Where do I park?
- Will there be cabs available?
- Are there hotels nearby?
- What is the menu for St. Patrick’s Celebration?
- Do you take to-go orders?
- Do you offer catering for my St. Patrick’s Day Party at my office/home?
- Friday, March 15, 2013 5pm-2am
- Saturday, March 16th 11am-2am
- Sunday, March 17th (St. Patrick’s Day) 10am-1am
- 10am (Open for breakfast)
- Irish bands, Irish dancers, Bagpipers, Fire Performers, Balloon Artist, Face Painter, DJ, interactive Games and contests, Doggone Green Costume Contest… and More!
- Bands: Irish Buskers, Black Honkeys, Greg Billings, Pooka, Paper Stanleys, Pitbull Toddler and Seven Nations
Do you take reservations?
Unfortunately, due to the size of our event, we are unable to reserve any tables.If you get here early you most likely will be able to get a table inside the restaurant with little to no wait time. If there is a wait inside, we will be taking cell numbers, and will call you to alert when your table is ready, so you may go outside and enjoy the festivities outside under the tent. We do offer lots of seating under the tent as well, with food options being prepared out there also.
Are there hotels nearby?
We are located close to many hotels. We recommend the Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown, 940 Court Street, Clearwater, FL 33756 – (727) 562-5400.
We are also only about 5-10 minutes from Clearwater Beach.
What is the menu for St. Patrick’s Celebration?
We will have a limited Menu inside the restaurant, including options such as Salads, Sandwiches, Burgers, Fish N Chips, Shepard’s Pie, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Mulligan Stew and more. We will be serving our Irish entrees, cheeseburgers, and Bratwurst outside as well.